Our History

Our church was the first Baptist church in Coon Rapids, MN in 1957 and was originally on the corner of Northdale and Hanson Blvds in the former Village Hall building. We then built a new church at its current location on Foley Blvd in 1960. There were 28 charter members. Betty Hardle, one of the original charter members, is still serving our church family today.

First Baptist Church of Coon Rapids

© Copyright 2017 First Baptist Church Coon Rapids

Tel: 763-755-3748

Email: office@firstbaptistcr.com

10936 Foley Blvd

Coon Rapids, MN 55448